My Favorite Household Product

I am beyond in love with laundry scent boosters. They have so many different uses in my home, and I don't even use them in the wash. There are several brands and scents on the market, I like to change it up all the time. You can get them on Amazon or in pretty much any store. Here's a link to Amazon, this one has a $3 coupon!! http://amzn.to/1qlUcle

My favorite is to sprinkle about 1/2 a capful on my air conditioner filter. Mine lays flat so its not an issue but if you have one that has to be upright, just put some in an old pair of nylons or a coffee filter. They last about 1-2 weeks and instantly freshen your entire house every time the air kicks on. If you have someone coming over, just turn on the fan to push the smell through real quick. 

You can also use them as a much cheaper version of the spray air fresheners. And better in my opinion. I mix about 1/2 a capful into a 16-18 oz spray bottle with hot water. Shake well and spray whatever fabric you like. It won't all dissolve right away but it still smells. You probably don't even need to use that much in a pint bottle. I haven't perfected the amount yet. 

The scents last soooo much longer than air freshener or candles. Plus its a clean scent. I've tried using essential oils on my air filter and in a diffuser but I just don't care for the scent in my entire house. This is so much more pleasant and not overwhelming. 

Share your favorite uses! I'm sure there are tons!




Comments

Popular Posts

FREE Printable - Income Log

The Disaster Fad

Burger In A Bowl - Instant Pot Recipe