Get Your Bills Organized In A Single App

This is slightly unrelated to the general topic of this blog but I suppose in a way it really is. While biblically men are called to be heads of the households, the majority of wives handle the finances. 

I wanted to share with you my absolute FAVORITE app! Its called Prism and has made my life so much easier. I can monitor and pay nearly ALL my bills from this app. So even if you pay online there's no hopping from one website to the other. 

Once set up, everything can be done in a matter of seconds. 

You can track your bank account balances, credit balances, available credit, and even log your paydays. 

I can't tell you how much I love this thing. I'm not being paid to review this on my blog. Its just something I feel passionate about that I know can help you run your household. 

Here's a link to their app - PRISM

I've had this app for years and have never once had an issue with something not getting paid or any type of violation of privacy. 






Comments

Popular Posts

FREE Printable - Income Log

The Disaster Fad

Burger In A Bowl - Instant Pot Recipe